Elasto-Max® Roof Sealant in Perth
Elasto-Max® is a 100% acrylic roofing sealant. This is a new generation roofing product. It replaces the cement pointing on tiled roofs in new and existing dwellings, firmly securing ridge capping for years to come.
This local WA manufactured product eliminates the ridge capping problem by ensuring the existence of flexibility in the visible pointing area on a roof. Elasto-Max® is a polymer, offering excellent flexibility which allows roofing to expand and contract without the risk of fracturing and cracking.
Elasto-Max® is an excellent solution to managing potentially crucial roofing issues. This tough sealant is specifically designed for our tough WA climate. You can see why Elasto-Max® is so popular in the roofing industry and with homeowners.
We offer a free, no-obligation measure and quote to all customers.
- Elasto-Max®offers a big range of colours from which to choose.
- Excellent performance as a protective cover for roofs.
- Perfect protection for roofs, designed for the WA climate.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Cost-effective and budget-friendly.
- Elasto-Max® can be applied quickly to manage roofing problems.
Ask Roof Top Industries about Elasto-Max®
If you’d like to ask about Elasto-Max® and find out whether it’s suitable for your roof, call us. Call (08) 9309 3993 or contact us online and ask our roofing experts. We’ll be happy to give you a free quote and all the useful advice and practical support you need for your roof.